If you are fed up with using uncomfortable pillows that put a strain on your neck and head, you will certainly be impressed with the new, Iso-Cool Memory foam Pillow. This is specially designed for the sole purpose of offering a quality and comfortable sleep, and we’ll analyze why later.
This pillow is made of 100% pure breathable cotton material. Incorporates an Outlast Comfort Material and an inner system, which enables it to detect and adjust to the body’s unique temperature. That means that if the temperature is too cool or warm, the system will balance things out and offer you a more quality sleep without any temperature issues keeping you awake at night.
Comes in two different fills, a spiral-spun polyester type of feel and a visco-flexible memory foam that offers a velour type of feeling for increasing comfort levels, throughout sleeping time.
The material is designed not to cause any allergies to those who are prone to allergies or are sensitive to some material types. The zipped closure can be washed easily in any home washing machine.
- Not too firm or too soft for most, the thickness is just right for most people.
- Offers mild support
- Extra comfortable comparing to other models
- Maintains the right body temperature
- Good value for money. Doesn’t cost too much for its features and the value it offers.
- Great for those who sleep on their sides due to adequate support system
- The smell may be offensive to some people, especially during the first uses and doesn’t wear off quite easily.
- The weight of the pillow is a bit on the heavy side and may lead to neck problems in some individuals with chronic neck and upper back problems.
- Doesn’t maintain the same level of firmness, after half a year of use.
- Some people who sleep on a certain sleep position may not find this supportive enough
Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is generally a good option for most sleepers who are looking for something comfortable and something with the ability to adapt to their own body’s temperature. Of course there a few drawbacks e.g. not being supportive and long-lasting enough, but overall this is a good pillow for its price and value it provides.